Bihar Board 10th Result 2018: BSEB Matric results declared; 68.89% pass – Live Updates
The Bihar board matric outcome have been introduced by the Schooling Minister Krishna Nandan Prasad Verma, Chairman Anand Kishor and Principal Secretary R Okay Mahajan. Earlier the outcomes have been slated to be declared on June 20 (Wednesday), but it surely was declared on Tuesday after stories of 40,000 reply sheets being lacking from Gopalganj’s SS Woman’s Senior Secondary Faculty on final Saturday.
The scholars can now test their outcome on the official web sites.
Bihar Board 10th Consequence 2018: Stay Updates
- The outcomes was uploaded on board’s official web site biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in and biharboardonline.in
- The primary, second and third toppers will get Rs 1 lakh, Rs 75,000 and Rs 50,000 respectively together with a laptop computer, an e-book and stationeries. The scholars acquiring fourth to tenth positions at school X will get Rs 10,000 and a laptop computer every
- Schooling minister Kriahnanandan Prasad Verma mentioned that the outcomes have proven the ladies empowerment and the onerous work of CM Nitish Kumar who consistently confused on woman’s schooling. He congratulated the highest rank holders.
- The outcomes improved attributable to a number of intiative taken by the board together with 50% goal questions in board examination from this 12 months, mentioned Anand Kishor, chairman
- Whole 448 candidates barred from the examination for malpractices and 93 examinees have been caught for writing papers for the opposite. To cease malpractices in examination, the board had requested the candidates to not put on footwear and socks on the examination centres.
- A complete of 23 college students secured prime 10 place out of which 16 have been from Simultala Awasiya Vidyalaya Jamui
- Anu Priya Kumari, who obtained 452 out of 500, ranked third.
- Pragya and Shikha Kumari each ranked second with 454 marks every.
- Prerna Raj from Simultala Awasiya Vidyalaya, Jamui, ranked first with a complete of 457 marks out of 500.
- Out of 17.58 lakh college students who appeared for the matric examination, a complete of 12,11,617 college students have cleared the examination
- This 12 months’s general go share is 68.89%
- Final 12 months, the general go share was 50.12%
- Bihar faculty examination board (BSEB) introduced matriculation outcomes at its HQ workplace in Patna on Tuesday
- A complete of 448 college students have been barred from the examination for malpractices and 93 examinees have been caught for writing papers for different.
- The matric examination have been from February 21 to 28, 2018
- This 12 months, round 17.6 lakh college students appeared for the BSEB Matric examination
- BSEB may also host the outcomes at biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in
- The principal secretary, schooling division, R Okay Mahajan and president of Bihar Faculty Examination Board Anand Kishore might be current.
- The outcomes might be declared by Bihar schooling minister Krishna Nandan Prasad Verma
- The Class 10 outcomes might be introduced at Board’s Committee Corridor
- Consequence might be obtainable on the official web site of the BSEB Board
- Bihar matric outcomes to be launched at present
Bihar Board Class 10th outcome releases at present