Muzaffarpur shelter home rape accused’s son released after interrogation | 10 points
After interrogating Rahul Anand for greater than 10 hours, the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) on Sunday launched him. Rahul is the son of Brajesh Thakur, the prime accused within the Muzaffarpur shelter residence rape circumstances.
On Saturday, Deputy Inspector Basic (DIG) Abhay Kumar, who’s main the CBI probe, reached the shelter residence together with Rahul and completely searched the premises.
Alternatively, police officers who have been finishing up checks in prisons throughout Bihar have been stunned after they discovered Brajesh Thakur enjoyable contained in the jail. They reportedly have seized an inventory containing names and cellular numbers of 40 individuals on it, together with ministers and who’s who in Bihar.
ALSO READ | Muzaffarpur rape scandal: Hell comes residence
Politics in Bihar has taken many turns ever for the reason that surprising circumstances of sexual abuse of 34 minor women within the shelter houses run by Thakur have been recognized to public.
HERE ARE 10 DEVELOPMENTS SO FAR
1) Rahul Anand is below the CBI’s scanner as a result of his father, Brajesh Thakur, had handed over the controls of Hindi each day ‘Pratah Kamal’to him. Thakur’s papers continued receiving authorities commercial regardless of allegations of sexual abuse on the shelter houses run by him.
2) Rahul was detained by the CBI and brought for interrogation on Saturday.
three) Throughout the raid on the shelter residence, CBI officers reportedly seized a number of information and different paperwork as proof.
four) Initially, the Nitish Kumar authorities confirmed reluctance in performing towards Thakur. Nonetheless, confronted with rising media scrutiny and strain from the Opposition, the state authorities was compelled handy over the investigation to the CBI.
5) Brajesh Thakur was arrested on June 2 however has spent more often than not since then within the jail hospital on account of affected by chest ache. Nonetheless, he was not too long ago shifted to the Muzaffarpur Central Jail.
6) Chief Minister Nitish Kumar had maintained silence on the case for days. When he lastly spoke about it, he stated he’s shocked and ashamed to find out about it. He reasonably selected guilty the ‘system’.
7) The CM additionally remained silent on the function of Bihar’s social welfare minister Manju Verma, whose function within the shelter home rapes is below the scanner as she missed complaints of sexual abuse.
eight) The minister, later, resigned alleging the Opposition of weaving a conspiracy towards her.
9) In the meantime, the Rashtriya Janata Dal, the principal opposition occasion within the state, has been staging statewide protests towards Nitish Kumar. The occasion additionally staged a protest at New Delhi’s Jantar Mantar, demanding Nitish Kumar’s resignation.
10) The protest at Jantar Mantar was attended by leaders from opposition events just like the Congress, the Aam Aadmi Celebration and the CPI(M).
ALSO READ | Jail officers stunned after Brajesh Thakur caught with checklist of influential contacts
ALSO WATCH | The horror home that was Bihar shelter residence