New 100 Rupee Note: RBI to issue new Rs 100 notes shortly: All you need to know
The brand new Rs 100 notes shall be lavender in color and has motif of “RANI KI VAV” (a stepwell located within the city of Patan in Gujarat) on the reverse. The dimension of the brand new banknote shall be 66mm x 142mm.
The brand new Rs 100 notes will bear the signature of the Reserve Financial institution governor Urjit Patel. The RBI stated that the printing and provide of Rs 100 notes for distribution to public via the banking channel will step by step enhance.
Listed here are the salient options of the Rs 100 notice:
* See via register with denominational numeral 100
* Latent picture with denominational numeral 100
* Denominational numeral 100 (written in Devnagari)
* Portrait of Mahatma Gandhi on the centre
* Micro letters ‘RBI’, ‘Bharat’ (in Devnagari), ‘India’ and ‘100’
* Windowed safety thread with inscriptions ‘Bharat’ (in Devnagari) and RBI with color shift; color of the thread adjustments from inexperienced to blue when the notice is tilted
* Assure clause, governor’s signature with promise clause and the RBI emblem in direction of proper of Mahatma Gandhi portrait
* Ashoka Pillar emblem on the precise
* Mahatma Gandhi portrait and electrotype (100) watermarks
* Quantity panel with numerals in ascending font on the highest left aspect and backside proper aspect
* For visually impaired intaglio or raised printing of Mahatma Gandhi portrait, Ashoka Pillar emblem, raised triangular identification mark with micro-text 100, 4 angular bleed strains each on the precise and left sides
* Yr of printing of the notice on the left
* Swachh Bharat brand with slogan
* Language panel
* Motif of “RANI KI VAV”
* Denominational numeral 100 (in Devnagari)
All of the banknotes within the denomination of Rs 100 issued by the Reserve Financial institution within the earlier collection will proceed to be authorized tender, the central financial institution added.